Oh Say Can You.....Bring Back the Fireworks and the Food?

Fourth of July might only be one day but if you're like anyone else in America, you celebrate it all weekend long. Which means waking up for work Monday morning was double the hassle. We were blessed this year with some great weather for this glorious weekend making it the perfect time to hit the beach and enjoy some good ol' fireworks. Let's not forget those bbq's and my favorite food in the world, hamburgers. Seriously guys, lets not forget the hamburgers. So as tribute to this noteworthy day, I put together three outfits that got me through my weekend. 
Friday I saluted the work day with some bold stripes and an even bolder blazer. Saturday (the actual fourth) I opted for a romantic look with a flowy maxi skirt and some sparkling ear swag. Sunday was the end to the weekend so why not put on your most eye catching heels and have away with one of the best weekends to kick off the summer! 
Although the holiday might be over, everyday is a day to celebrate our independence! Here's to reminiscing a great fourth of July! 

I've linked the blog post to each outfit if you wanted to check them out separately but if you've got the time scroll through and check them all out! A lot of the items were pretty old and I couldn't find them from the shops I bought them from so I made sure to link similar items if you wanted to recreate the outfit or pick and chose items you really liked. Hope everyone had a safe and memorable Fourth and here's to the rest of summer!








Comments

  1. I didn't notice you're this beautiful.
    How did I not know about this side of you? By the way, the first statement I made may sound rude but I don't know how else to put it.
    You're adorable. I enjoyed reading your blog and learning about your outfits (lol).
    Word of advice, don't hide your passion for fashion or anything that you like because of others who won't understand and may judge you.
    Lastly, my favorite outfit hmm it's hard to pick one. I'll have to go with Fireworks and flowy skirts because... well your smile caught my eyes.
    I know I jumped from a topic to another. Dont want to bore you to death by saying too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts