Red-y to End Your Weekend Right


There's not much to say about this outfit other than the heels were the highlight of it all (for me). I remember putting this outfit together and pulling my hair out trying to figure out what shoes I wanted to wear. After hours of combining different sandals, sneakers, and platforms I was going to give up and wear my gold sliders again. But I really wanted to make this the outfit I did up more than the others. Just when I was about to give up, long and behold these lovely heels fell into my life. Well actually I found them on my lunch break and called it a miracle. 

In person these look a bit red/orange which I was afraid of but on camera they look like a hot red. White pants are always a great buy for the summer especially because they have the tendency to make you look tanner not to mention they elongate your legs. The heels already gave me a couple inches but I loved that the white jeans also gave me legs for days, *winking out to all my short girls.* The blue crop top was a bit slouchy which I didn't mind because I had my oh so skinny, skinny jeans on to balance it out. Slouchy tops are great at forgiving because they don't stick to your body but that also means you want to pair them with something that'll bring back a little shape to your figure. 








Heels: Forever21
*Drooling*
*swooning* 
Top: Zara
Similar: Lavish
Pants: Zara
Similar:Zara
Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Similar: Forever21

My hair was second day hair and held up the loose curls from Saturday pretty nicely so I didn't feel the need to retouch them. I did my makeup same as I did yesterday but made sure to add some highlight to the inner corners of my eyes so I'd look quiet awake from my late night firework festivities.

We shot at Washington Square Park, which if you haven't already, you should definitely check out because theres always something wonderful happening here. There's also a bunch of cool places to eat and even some near by bars if your looking for a night out on the town.
Here's a picture of me dancing because we finished shooting the outfits. Thanks for reading through my posts. I hope you sincerely enjoyed them and if you did be sure to come back for some more!
(P.S. If you haven't already check out my other post, they're just as lovely as you!)


Comments

Popular Posts